2011年7月8日金曜日

ErYaTou, LinLin, ShuLan, WuYi and YaZai @ Moonlight Nursery, CRBGPB

Today I went to the Moonlight Nursery.

This is ErXi's mother, ErYaTou.
She has a cute round face.
I still remember ErYaTou nursing
ErXi last year when he was still so tiny!
ErYaTou is a wonderful mother.



















It was "bamboo time" when I arrived,
and she gets covered with fresh bamboo all over.






































This is LinLin, the father of ShinShin in Tokyo Ueno Zoo.
He sticks to his ice to keep cool.













"AWWW, I hate the summer in Chengdu!!!"













After a while when I went to see him
he was enjoying his bamboo.
Good for him that he has good appetite.






































This is ShuLan, MeiMei's twin sister.
Her fluffy cheeks reminds me of MeiMei.



















This is how ShuLan takes a nap.
MeiLan did the same thing a few days ago.













This is WuYi.
He kept all the ice to himself.
and didn't want to share it with his
room mate YaZai.



















"Awww, I really can't stand the
hot and humid weather here!!
It's awful!"



















I fed them their favorite panda cakes.
This is WuYi enjoying his panda cakes.



















YaZai enjoying her panda cakes.
She looks so happy!



















And I think she's swollowing all her
panda cakes.



















WuYi on the right and YaZai on the left.













YaShuang enjoying her privacy in the afternoon.













Pambassador Yumiko Kajiwara