2011年7月18日月曜日

ErXi and JiaoQing @ Sunshine Nursery, CRBGPB

This morning I went to the Sunshine Nursery
to take care of the 2010 born cubs.
Today all the cubs had health check ups.
This is ErXi being checked up.
He was told to lie on his back and show his tummy,
and he seemed happy all through.
The vets opened his mouth so that they could check his
teeth too. ErXi has white cute teeth.




















After his health check, he slowly approached
one of the wooden playground equipment
to show off his charm to the tourists.














"Yumi, everyone is watching me today.
Do you think they love me?"




















Everyone watching him had smiles on
their face, and I think they loved ErXi's
cute behavior.








































He walked into his favorite bush.
ErXi loves spending some time here alone.




















The cubs are growing bigger everyday.
ErXi is becoming more and more handsome.














He closed his eyes to feel the sunshine.








































ErXi's long nose and cute behavior
reminds me of his grandfather EiMei (YongMing)
and his father ShuHin (QiuBang).




















He smelled his feet to make sure it wasn't so bad.














We took a picture together.














ErXi started to play with YuanLin today.














This is JiaoQing.
He has become one year old on July 15,
and at last I had the chance to say Happy Birthday
to him. He came running towards me and
bit my boots for a while.














We had to bring the cubs all inside at around 10.
JiaoQing came close so that I could take some
pictures of him. He's really a friendly guy.














I will try to see all the Pandas on their birthdays
for the coming weeks.

Pambassador Yumiko Kajiwara