2010年9月17日金曜日

PAMBASSADOR "PROJECT PANDA"

Hi everyone!
This is Yumiko from Tokyo Japan.

Do you know about the “PROJECT PANDA” PAMBASSADOR that is held in China?
It’s a global project where many people have applied from all over the world
to save GIANT PANDAS, wild life and environment on this beautiful Planet we live in.

I have loved GIANT PANDAS form since I was a little girl.
Thanks to the members of this project that have been giving
their full commitment for the success of this project and many friends who have
given me big support, I have been selected as one of the top 12 PAMBASSADOR,
and will go to Chengdu in China, the home town of GIANT PANDAS
to attend the final stage.
6 PAMBASSADORS will be selected in the final stage, to be the
world's spokesperson for the protection of GIANT PANDAS.
Our main mission will be to share our wonderful experience with
many people around the world, to let more people become aware of
the reality and dangers that GIANT PANDAS are facing.

Many people know that GIANT PANDAS are cute having their
lovable appearance.And many people know that they are endangered animals.
But when it comes to the reality and dangers that the GIANT PANDAS
are really truly facing,it’s sometimes so hard to accept it, and we try not to face it.
If we only knew the bright side, it would be much easier for us to live along.
But now I know a small part of the reality, and have a strong desire to face it
in order to save the GIANT PANDAS, wild life and the beauty of this planet.

As one of the top 12 PAMBASSADORS, I would love to share my experience
and ideas through my blogs. I hope you can come visit my blog, and if you have
questions or requests on information you would like to know,
please feel free to contact me.

Thank you for your attention, and let’s start taking action now!!

English Website of PROJECT PANDA