2011年8月24日水曜日

YaYun, JiaoQing, ErXi, YuanLin and YuanZhou @ Sunshine Nursery, CRBGPB

This morning, YaYun was spending time
with her mother YaYa with two other
2010 born cubs.
She found an apple in her outside den
and held it in her hands to enjoy the smell.
(She doesn't eat much at her age)


















She took some bite and spat on her tummy.
She looked so happy with her toy!
These are pictures I took from outside
because I can't go inside where YaYa is!


















JiaoQing, ErXi, YuanLin and
YuanZhou were in there outside den
next to YaYa's.

ErXi has a favorite pose lately.
He hangs like this for a long time
and shows me how strong he is
to hold his body with his hind legs
on the wooden platform.


















From left to right, ErXi, JiaoQing and YuanZhou.
The 2010 born cubs are so playful and
thesedays I see them tangled together most of the time.












JiaoQing with a happy face


















ErXi found some rubish in his den,
smelled and played with it for a while.
Pandas are quite clever, and they don't
eat or swollow things they can't recognize.


















JiaoQing with mud all over his face.
He is so heavy!


















ErXi prepared to bump into
my camera lense as usual with his
cute long nose.


















YuanZhou stayed in the pond to cool down.


















"Awww, I love this place!"






















































He came so close to my camera lense
and sometimes bumped into it.


















JiaoQing was smiling as usual.






























ErXi is about 30kg, and he reminds me
of his father ShuHin (QiuBang).
His behaviors and looks are very similar
to ShuHin.




































ErXi is relaxed when he is cooling down
in the pond.


















But he never goes to the deep end.
I wonder if he has bad memories from the past?








































































JiaoQing got exhausted today, and went down
to his favorite spot to take a nap.












"Leave me alone for a few minutes,
and I'll be back!"


















All the cubs were exhausted after
running and chasing each other,
and in the end ErXi was the only one awake.


















"I'm strong and healthy, just like my daddy!"




































ErXi still had some strength and went to disturb
YuanLin's sleep.












Pabbassador Yumiko Kajiwara