2011年8月14日日曜日

KouHin (XingBang) and YuHin (XiongBang) @ Adult Area, CRBGPB

This morning I went to the Adult Area
to take care of KouHin (XingBang) and
YuHin(XiongBang).

KouHin was sleeping in his inside enclosure
when I arrived.
"Hello Yumi, it's hot today and I had to
come back inside very early. But I'm happy
I could stay outside during the night time!
I'm having lots of fun outside!!"













KouHin has a pointed forehead compared to the other
Pandas here.













Even when there are lots of visitors watching him,
he sleeps like this in front of everyone so that they
could take pictures of him.













He was fed with bamboo shoot today
and his feces were yellowish.



















He turned his back so that
I could go close to him.



















Finally Panda Cakes arrived,
and he seemed to be happy as always.



















Yummy, I love Panda Cakes!"






































YuHin lives next doors to KouHin
and he was sleeping on his cage in the morning.













"It's too hot outside, and I love sleeping inside
on my favorite cage"


























YuHin doesn't eat Panda Cakes
as much as KouHin does, but
instead he loves apples.
"I know that all the Pandas at the Panda Base
love Panda Cakes, but I prefer apples!"



















I wonder if YuHin and KouHin know
that they are brothers.



















YuHin also has the wonderful long
nose and mickey mouse ears just
like his father EiMei (YongMing).
And he is capable of natural mating
just like his father which is not usual
for captive Pandas.



















Pambassador Yumiko Kajiwara