2011年8月29日月曜日

ErXi @ Sunshine Nursery, CRBGPB

This morning, ErXi was in his outside den
with JiaoQing, YaYun and ZhenHao.
When I went to meet them, they were playing
together on the wodden platform.
However,as soon as they found me
they all ran towards me. They are so fast
and come from all different directions to get me,
and I'm not as strong as super mother "YaYa"
that can take care of three cubs at the same time,
so I have to run away from them.
(And I can never take pictures when I'm being chased)

ErXi started to play with the leaves that
he found on the ground.


















The leaves were so crisp, and he
enjoyed biting and spitting out on his cute tummy.


















"This is a fun game!"
The 2010 born cubs are curious about
everything they see, and it's interesting to
see their cute behaviors everyday.


















ErXi played with the bucket where
keepers sometimes put bamboo
shoot inside so that the cubs could enjoy
finding food for themselves.


















"There's not bamboo shoot today!"
There are several holes in the bottom of the bucket,
and as I peeked inside from the hole,
ErXi came inside to see what was going on.












ZhenHao and ErXi played on the wooden platform again.












They chace me around whenever they are
playing on the ground, and the only time I could
catch my breath is when they are playing on their platform.
Sometimes tourists let me know when other cubs
are coming to get me from behind, and I really appreciate that.


















JiaoQing and ErXi played together too.
ErXi was saying
"Leave me alone! I need some privacy!"


















JiaoQing enjoyed the deep end of the pond.
It looked like he was half drowning,
but he seemed to be enjoying his own time.




































ErXi never goes to the deep end of the
pond, and instead he bites banches
when his friends are having fun in the pond.




































ErXi walked over his friends JiaoQing and YaYun,
but his friends never get mad at him.


















ErXi bumped into my camera lense as usual.
It's already like a daily routine for us.


















"HAHA, how do I look in the picture
when I come so close? Do I look cute?"
Can I play with your camera lense? "


















ErXi went to the shallow side of the pond
to cool down.


















Pambassador Yumiko Kajiwara