2011年8月21日日曜日

JiaoQing, ErXi and YuanZhou @ Sunshine Nursery, CRBGPB

This morning I went to the Sunshine Nursery
to take are of the 2010 born cubs as usual.
JiaoQing, ErXi and YuanZhou was there to
welcome me.












JiaoQing played on his favorite tree and looked down on me
from above.












"Hi Yumi, do you want to play with me?"


















JiaoQing and ErXi rushed towards me.












ErXi climed a small tree to show how capable he is.


















He took a handful of mud on the tree
and smelled it to see if he could play with it.


















Then he took some bite to see
if he could eat it.


















"Am I allowed to eat this thing??"




































ErXi looked so proud of himself
to be on this small tree that is only
about 2 meters high...


















Whenever I leave them to take a few minutes to
catch my breath, they come chasing after me
which makes me more exhausted.












 ErXi showed me his Kungfu skills.


















JiaoQing had to catch his breath too.
I think they run way too much.


















ErXi climed his wooden platform
to see if I could go after him.


















Then it was ErXi's turn to take a break.



















He stayed in the pond for a while.


















While ErXi was resting in his pond,
JiaoQing followed me all around the den and rolled over
to play with me.












JiaoQing had mud all over his mouth and nose.


















JiaoQing is always so excited when I am
there with him ,and it looks like he is smiling.


















ErXi did his other Kungfu pose.


















JiaoQing slept on the wooden platform
for a few minutes.


















ErXi found a branch to play with
and showed it off to me so many times.


















It's so  much fun to see that JiaoQing and ErXi
has a good relationship.












ErXi and YuanZhou also has a good relationship.












It's funny that whenever someone (or some pandas)
touches ErXi's ears, he rubs it many times which
looks like he's asking for his ears back.




































"I really need to cool down so that
I could play more with you!"




































Pambassador Yumiko Kajiwara