2011年8月21日日曜日

KouHin (XingBang) and JiaoZi @ Adult Area

This morning I went to the Sunshine Nursery to
take care of the 2010 born cubs. Instead of posting
pictures of the 2010 cubs, today I would like to
post some pictures of KouHin (XingBang)
before I lose connection with my internet access!

Today the weather was cool just like Autumn
here in Chengdu, and all the Pandas were
enjoying their time in their outside den.

At last I was able to see KouHin playing outside!
It has been over six months since I last saw him outside,
and I was so happy for him.
It looked like KouHin was skipping across his huge den.













 













As I called his name in Japanese, he came close
and posed in front of me for a while.













I wish the weather would be like this forever!
It's definitely good for the Pandas, and it's the
perfect weather for me too!













KouHin's new favorite spot is close to his inside enclosure.
I think he was waiting for his favorite Panda Cakes
because it was almost lunch time!













Today August 21 is JiaoZi's birthday.
Happy Birthday JiaoZi!
JiaoZi is JiaoQing (2010 born cub)'s mother.













Pambassador Yumiko Kajiwara