2011年8月27日土曜日

ErXi and JiaoQing @ Sunshine Nursery, CRBGPB

This morning I went to the Sunshine Nursery to
take care of the 2010 born cubs.
I was surprised to see that ErXi,JiaoQing
and YuanZhouwas taking a nap when I went inside.
Usually in the morning, the cubs are active and playful,
and I alwayshave to be careful not to be chased around.

"Hello Yumi, I think I got too excited early in the
morning, and I am already a bit sleepy"












ErXi was on his favorite wooden platform.


















"I'm still very young, and I need lots of sleep!"


















As I was taking pictures of him, he finally
made up his mind to come down and play with me.
ErXi bit my Tshirt to show that he was awake.












He also took a bite on my blue gown.


















He enjoyed doing his performance, rolling around
and chasing me in front of everyone.












"Guess who I am??"


















We took a picture together!
He never stays still in my arms.


















ErXi climbed his favorite small tree
and looked so proud of himself as usual.


























































































Then JiaoQing suddenly appeared from nowhere!
"Hey, come down to play with me!!"


















"No, I prefer to stay on my tree!"


















JiaoQing rushed towards ErXi.












But then JiaoQing fell of the small tree and got stuck in the branch.
His flat face looks more flat than ever!












It's interesting to see that Pandas love to climb small trees
and thin branches. They seem to enjoy the wind
and unsteadiness.












ErXi came down from his tree after a while
and tried to bump into my camera lense.


















He took some branch and leaves from the ground and
acted like a baby.
















































"There is nothing wrong with me, but I need to take a nap again!
You know, I'm still a baby" ErXi and the other 2010 born cubs
don't seem to realize how heavy and huge they have become.












Whenever I reach out my hand, ErXi tries to bite me.
(In a soft way)












"Bye Yumi! See you tomorrow!"


















Pambassador Yumiko Kajiwara