2011年8月25日木曜日

Happy Birthday YaYa!! @ Sunshine Nursery, CRBGPB

August 24 was YaYa's 21st Birthday.
YaYa was born in 1990 during the Asian Games.
She is still strong and healthy, and gave birth to
YaYun in 2010.

Happy Birthday YaYa!!!












YaYa and ErXi.
I'm so happy (and a bit jealous!)
that ErXi looks so happy when he is with YaYa.
Whenever I see YaYa with the cubs,
the cubs are all over YaYa, and even
with so much to take care of, she deals
things in such a perfect way.
YaYa is a super mother with many offsprings.


















"Mommy, can you play with me now??"
ErXi is trying to get to her from behind.


















This is YaYun, YaYa's cub born in 2010.
She is the youngest among all 2010 born cubs,
but is strong and healthy just like her mother.


















YaYun is very active and playful.
She is smaller than JiaoQing and ErXi
that have already reached 30kg.


















She loves climbing the wooden platforms
and playing with her friends.


















"My mom is a super mother, and everyone
loves her! I hope I can be as popular
just like my mom in the future!"


















She strikes a pose many times to show off her charm.
She is so sweet and wonderful.












"Can I eat this?"
She played with a branch and grabbed
some grass from the ground.












She approaches slowly and quietly,
but once she comes close, she can be
quite powerful and crazy!












Pambassador Yumiko Kajiwara