2011年8月20日土曜日

JiaoQing, ErXi and YaYun @ Sunshine Nursery, CRBGPB

This morning, I went to the Sunshine Nursery
to take care of the 2010 born cubs.

I go to the Panda base every morning
around 7:00 so that I could
see playful behaviors of the cubs from
outside without going inside for too long.
The 2010 born cubs are so heavy and
strong now, it's getting hard to take picture
of them when I go inside!

This is JiaoQing in the morning.
He has a charming flat face that
makes him look special.
JiaoQing's mother JiaoZi lives next doors
to YuHin (XiongBang) at the Adult Area.



















This morning JiaoQing, ErXi and YaYun were
in the outside den, and as soon as I went inside, they
came running towards me.













ErXi came to say Hi.



















Then he went inside the pond as usual
to cool down.



















ErXi comes so close to me everyday
and bumps into my camera lense.
He thinks he's allowed to play with my
camera.



















JiaoQing tried to bump into me so many times.
This is how Pandas act when they are with their
mother, and JiaoQing was asking me to play with him.













The three cubs have a great relationship,
and they enjoy the whole morning rolling, running
and climbing trees. I try to keep away
so that I don't get tangled with them.













JiaoQing strikes a pose.













ErXi on the bottom and JiaoQing
on the top playing together on the wooden
platform.



















YaYun is still small compared to
JiaoQing and ErXi that were born
in July. However, she is full of energy
and gets along well with the other
2010 born cubs.



















ErXi grabed some of the grass
and showed it off to me.
He thinks I would be jealous of his treasure.













JiaoQing did the same!
He took a bunch of grass out of the
ground and showed it to me and asked if
I wanted to play with his grass.



















YaYun came running towards us to join our fun game.













JiaoQing is a friendly boy,
and I love watching his cute
smiling face!



















Everytime I go inside, JiaoQing
gets so excited, and he snores
like a pig.






































YaYun came over to play with ErXi
and ErXi looked so happy.



















All the cubs had mud all over them.
ErXi was dirty too. 



















"Yumi, I am very strong and playful,
I can play with you all morning if you want to!"



















But then, ErXi suddenly felt
very tired and started to rest for a while
to catch his breath.



















He went down to his favorite pond again
and took a nap for a few minutes.













"I'm back now! I can play with you again!"



















 Pambassador Yumiko Kajiwara