2010年11月17日水曜日

Vacation @ Chengdu Panda Base-7

Hello everyone!
Today I went to the number 14 in the morning to clean
幸浜(Xing Bang) and 秋浜(Qiu Bang)'s enclosures.

秋浜(Qiu Bang) saying "Hi" with a pretty face as usual.












"HHHHIIIIII"












I'm still sleepy today...












秋浜(Qiu Bang)'s feces. Nice Bamboo smell!












Today it was 6.8kg. It was around 17kg when they were
eating bamboo shoot, but now this is normal.












幸浜(Xing Bang) saying "Hi"












In the morning, he found a bamboo skin,
and started to play with it.


















"Can I eat this??"


















"Is this icecream??"


















In the afternoon, we gave 幸浜(Xing Bang) his favorite
Panda Cake outside. We used the
handmade fishing rod to make him do some exersize.
(No pictures, because I was doing it!)


















幸浜(Xing Bang) splits the Panda Cake in half to enjoy.


















"HAHAHA, yummy!!"


















And then suddenly something interesting happened.
One of the tourist dropped her hat in 幸浜's enclosure
by mistake! 幸浜 found it right away, and no matter
how many time we tried to call him to come inside,
he ignored us and started to play with it!












"Can I play with it?"
(Probablly looking up to me for permission...)












"I'm playing with it anyway!
Do I cover my face with this?"


















"Or should I smell it first?"


















"Maybe it's a hat!"


















"Doesn't fit me though..."


















"Is this the right way to play with it?"


















"It's MINE!!"


















He left the hat in 15 minutes.
However the hat was wet and dirty,
and the poor tourist gave up and left...

But I would like to say to the all the
Panda lovers, animal lovers and tourists that
come to the Panda Base (or other zoos of course),

"PLEASE BE CAREFUL OF YOUR BELONGINGS!
IT CAN SOMETIMES HURT ANIMALS!"

"Now I'm done with this!"



















秋浜(Qiu Bang) enjoying Panda Cakes in the afternoon












"HAHAHA, delicious!"












Pambassador Yumiko Kajiwara