2010年11月8日月曜日

All the pictures are lost...

Hi everyone!

Something terrible happened to me on Saturday night.
My hard disk is broken, and I might have lost all the pictures
that I had taken during my stay in Chengdu...
There is still a possibility that it can be fixed after I go back to
Tokyo, I'll have to see.

I am asking the media to give me some pictures
so that I can upload them to show everyone.

I still have the pictures I took on Oct 5th, the final
day for this Project Panda, and I will update my blog when I have time.

There are still many things I would like to mention about Pandas,
and I was hoping to do things when the project has ended.
Please give me some time to sort things out.

I am staying in Chengdu until Dec 10th, so I will do my best to
show some pictures I will take while I am here.

Pambassador Yumiko Kajiwara