2010年11月9日火曜日

Vacation @ Chengdu Panda Base-1

The one month Pambassador training is over,
but I am still staying in Chengdu until Dec 10.
Today I went to the Panda Base with
Pambassador Ashley Robertson and her
wonderful friend Melissa from the USA.
The weather was fine, and the baby Pandas were
outside, taking a nap in the morning when we
arrived at the Chengdu Panda Base.
Enjoy some pictures I took!
It's amazing how fast they grow!!













So fluffy!!













Sometimes moving around













And sometimes staring into the camera lense!













Hey!!


























And they are so flexible!
Doing her splits.













There were 4 of them outside


























The cage is like this.
Plenty of space for the new born babies!













Cute small claws!













I will update my blogs for the final day as pambassador
when I sort the pictures.
I still had them in my SD card, so luckily I didn't lose them!

Pambassador Yumiko Kajiwara