2010年11月11日木曜日

My favorite Panda Blogs

Hello everyone!

First of all, I would like to thank everyone that have given me the warmest
support during the training month of Project Panda. I have read all your comments and
messages, I must appologise that I couldn't write back.
Now that I have my own time, I will try to write back as much as I can.
Thanks to Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding,
WWF, and APEX for giving us the incredible experience!
And thank you to my friends, family and Panda lovers from
all over the world for believing in me and supporting me.
Without your support, I could not have managed.


Today, I would like to introduce some of my favorite "Panda Blogs".
"Project Panda", was surely an incredible experience for me to be able to
spend all my time with the Pandas, but apart from that, I am happy that I met
so many Panda lovers from all over the world.

1. Jeroen Jacobs from Belgium- He has been a great Panda lover from since he was
young, and he is also one of the top 12 Pambassadors.
He has passion and love towards Pandas, and when we start talking about
Pandas, we just can't stop!!
His blog is fun to read and has all the information you need if you want
to know about Pandas from all over the world! It's written in English.
Thanks Jeroen for helping me a lot through this project! Miss you!
http://www.giantpandazoo.com/panda/

2.To-chan from Osaka Japan- He is also a great Panda lover,
and his blog has all the information about Pandas, especially
lots of wonderful pictures of Pandas in Shirahama, "Wakayama Adventure World"
He helped me a LOT during my final competition and this project,
he can identify all the Pandas in Chengdu just from pictures I put on my blog!!
His blog is not only fun to read, but has all the information and family trees
of Pandas from all over the world, and he knows many Panda keepers
because he visits the Pandas frequently! His blog is written in Japanese.
http://giantpanda.blog.so-net.ne.jp/

I love their blogs so much, and I know that it would be the
same with everyone else!!

In the end, I would like to share the link of "The Wall Street Journal" website.
I was introduced on November 10.
English version
http://on.wsj.com/c26iAC
Japanese version
http://on.wsj.com/bsowYl

Pambassador Yumiko Kajiwara