2010年11月1日月曜日

Day off @ Chengdu Panda Base and "Happy Valley"

Hello everyone!! I am back from the mountains, "Long Xi Hong kou National Natural Reserve"!
According to my wonderful experience in the wild, I will
update my blog in the next weekend... I have not sorted out
my pictures yet.
The only thing that I can tell at the moment, is that
we had no shower for 5 days!!!

I missed my Pandas so much, and although today was
a day off, I went to the Panda Base to meet my Pandas.
秋浜(Qiu Bang) sleeping in his outside playground.
This is the view from Xing Bang's (幸浜)enclosure.












If you look really carefully, you can see that 秋浜 is moving
a little by little... He seems to like to stretch out when he sleeps.












And this is today's幸浜(Xing Bang)
Cuddeling up in his platform.












When I arrived at the Panda Base, the two were fast asleep
and they seemed very happy, so I did not want to wake them up.
Tomorrow, we will be back at the Panda Base as usual,
so I will update lots of pictures.

Today in the afternoon, Panda Base staffs and 6 pambassadors
went to "Happy Valley", one of the most interesting amusement parks in
Chengdu. We had a great time together, and I would like to
thank all the staffs at the Panda Base that made this happen.
Unfortunatelly the keepers could not make it there, they
were busy taking care of the Pandas. We will have to think of
some other way so that we could spend some time with our keepers too.

Oh, and one more thing.
A few weeks ago, the 6 pambassadors each had
a volunteering camera crew that had filmed and edited all the videos
about our Pandas and us,
and I would like to share the link tomorrow.
My great camera crew had shooted
some interesting movies of 幸浜(Xing Bang).
He is a great actor, and you will be amazed by his great performance!!

Pambassador Yumiko Kajiwara