2010年10月20日水曜日

Day 10 @ Chengdu Panda Base as Pambassador

Today I had one of the greatest moments of my life.
I held a baby panda in my arms!
Her name is Zhen Qiao, born in August 6th 2010.
She has a twin brother named Zhen Hao, and
their mother is Qi Zhen.












I gave her a massage so that she could evacuate.
Unfortunately this did not work...
However, Zhen Qiao was humming all the time,
and was so fluffy, tiny and warm!! She seemed to be
enjoying the massage.












Haha, she was laughing!












After cleaning the Sunshine Nursary (1 year old cub's enclosure)
we had some time to play with them!
Pambassador Ashley Robertson is taking care of these 4 cubs everyday.
They were so active, jumping towards me and playing around.












And eating bamboo shoot












And rolling over with me


















And we took lots of pictures together


















Today I have some problem with internet access,
so hopefully I will upload more pictures in the weekend
when I have enough time.
Today was a day that I will never forget for the rest of
my life, and I am so happy to be a part of the Project Panda.

Pambassador Yumiko Kajiwara