2011年5月2日月曜日

Sunshine Nursery, Kou Hin(XingBang) and Ryu Hin (LongBang) @CRBGPB

Today it was raining in the morning,
and the temparature was low.
I was told to go to the Sunshine Nursery
in the morning, so I head straight to
meet the 2010 born Panda cubs.

There are 7 Panda cubs at Sunshine Nursery
this year, and they are already active,
climbing trees and running around.
Today I went there alone without any
assistants, so while I was taking pictures
and videos, Panda cubs were all around me
biting my keeper's boots and chasing me around.
The keepers told me each names of the
cubs at the beginning, and  I was
hoping I could remember them, but I have forgotten
most of it... I will upload pictures
so that everyone can see.
All 7 are growing so big, and they are all
around 17kg now. It seems that
YuanZhou and Yuan Lin (twins born
15 August 2010) were very friendly today.


























































This is ErXi, the first baby of Shu Hin (QiuBang)
born by artificial insemination.













This is also ErXi. He is one of my favorite Panda cubs,
but while I was away for a minute, he went high up in the
trees and never came back during my stay for the
whole morning...













One of the cubs smells bamboo shoot and bites a bit.

























































Two cubs biting my boots.


























































































Three cubs on a tree playing with each other.













































































































































































































































































This is Ryu Hin (LongBang) enjoying
bamboo. He is 103kg, which is quite small
for a 7 year old male.



















Ryu Hin (LongBang) showing off
his Mickey Mouse ears.



















"Uh? Did you call my name??"
































In the evening, RyuHin was taking a nap.
He was saying something in his dreams,
which was so cute!













In the afternoon, I took care of Kou Hin (Xing Bang)
and took some videos. Today I am having a problem
with internet access again, so I will upload videos when I can.
Kou Hin is healthy and has good appetite,
but he only ate half of his Panda cakes while I was there.
The keeper Li Han told me that in this season,
Kou Hin prefers apples to Panda Cakes,
and as far as I know, he did eat two apples
this afternoon.

Tomorrow I will be at Sunshine Nursery again
in the morning, and in the afternoon I will take care of
Kou Hin (XingBang).
I hope internet access problem will solve soon...

Pambassador Yumiko Kajiwara