2010年12月5日日曜日

Vacation @ Chengdu Panda Base-17

Hello everyone!

Today I didn't have time to visit the Panda Base,
so I will upload some pictures I took on NOV 30 at the No2 Enclosure.

Guess who this is?
This is 歓歓(HuanHuan)  who moved from
Moonlight Enclosure to the No 2 Enclosure.
She is also one of the grand child
of  梅梅(MeiMei).


















"HELLOOOOO"
All of 梅梅(MeiMei) related Pandas show
me the same face, which I enjoy very much!


















This is 奇福(QiFu) talking to me in Panda language
which I am starting to understand pretty well.


















This is also 奇福(QiFu)
So cute, isn't she?
She is also one of 梅梅(MeiMei)'s
grandchild and that's why she does the
same face!


















She looks like a dog!






















































In the front is 迎迎(IngIng) and in the
back is 歓歓(HuanHuan).
Although they had only started to
live together a few weeks ago,
they are getting along well.


















The keeper preparing Panda Cakes.
She weighs them carefully and puts medicines
in each Panda Cakes.


















These medicines are for 迎迎(IngIng)


















And this is for 美蘭(MeiLan)!


















This is 雄浜(XiongBang) eating
Panda Cakes. This day, he ate all
4 of the Panda Cakes he should take,
which is not normal. He must have been
very hungry for some reason!






















































Then he got his favorite apple.


















"Yummy!!"




































Look at his paws! No wonder he is strong!













After all the afternoon snacks, he turned
his back and decided to sleep on his bed
while the keepers were cleaning his outdoor
enclosure.


















This is 隆浜(LongBang)'s Panda Cake,
cut into small pieces with honey. I gave this to
him one by one using the chopstick, which we call
"Special service for 隆浜(LongBang)".













This was the first time for me to see him eat them all!
I was so happy that he liked the Panda Cakes.

"But you know I don't like Panda Cakes.
I prefer it if you gave me honey itself!"


















"But I want you to tell everyone around the
world that I'm a good boy, so I did it
just for you"

















































This is the bamboo storage room at the No 2 Enclosure.
They have 2 types of bamboo this season.













This is 迎迎(IngIng) taking a nap on his
favorite tree. It was a sunny day on Nov 30,
and all the pandas were enjoying the nice weather.




































Tomorrow I will visit the Moonlight enclosure.

Pambassador Yumiko Kajiwara