2011年9月10日土曜日

KouHin (XingBang) @ Adult Area, CRBGPB

Today I went to the Adult area to take care of
KouHin (XingBang) in the afternoon.
When I arrived, KouHin was walking around in his
outside den, but then suddenly dipped into the pond.
The weather in Chengdu has been better for the Pandas
for the past few days, and they spend most of the time
in their outside den.













"I'm preparing to dip into this pond!"













He ran around in the pond for a while to find the
best spot.













"AWWWW, this is great! I love this pond!!!"













"HAHA, I'm so happy!!"


























He turned his back to enjoy his privacy.













We called him to give him some bamboo shoot,
and KouHin came running towards us.













KouHin waiting for his bamboo shoot with a sexy pose.













It seems that all the Pandas love bamboo shoot.
KouHin looked so happy with them.






































Then we gave him some excersize
to keep him fit. Last year when he was
in No. 14 enclosure, he had his excersize
everyday, but it was the first time for him
to do it in the Adult Area.
He stood up and reached for his favorite
panda cake.



















He turned around to see where it went.
The outside den is a bit different from
No. 14, and KouHin didn't know how
to get his panda cake.



















Finally after striking a pose for everyone,
he got his panda cake and started to eat it.
"Wooo, I haven't done my excersize for a
long time, but this was fun!! I'm happy
I could still do it perfectly. It shows how
strong and healthy I am!"



















"Yummy!"



















This is the expression I love the most.
It makes everyone around him smile.



















We gave him his excersize a couple of times,
but then he took the bamboo fishing rod
and played with it. He thought it was a
new interesting toy.
"Mmmm, this might be better than the panda cakes!"













I hope he doesn't do this everytime...
Playing with the fishing rod is not
an option for him, and I hope he understands.



















"I can play the flute"



















I will post some pictures of QingQing
on facebook. It was her birthday today.

Pambassador Yumiko Kajiwara