2011年9月24日土曜日

ErXi and JiaoQing @ Sunshine Nursery, CRBGPB

Last night I came back to Chengdu
and this morning I went to the Sunshine Nursery
to take care of ErXi and JiaoQing.

It has been 10 days since I last went to see them,
and it seems that they have grown even bigger!!
When I saw first saw ErXi, I almost thought he was
ShuHin (QiuBang), the father of ErXi!



















ErXi was a bit shy to see me this morning.













He climbed trees, fell down and rolled around for a while.













He looks so strong!



















This morning, ErXi was entertaining everyone
on his own. He showed off everything he could
do alone without the help of his friends.



















 ErXi likes to show off his white cute teeth.



















He is still very cute even though he is
quite big and heavy.



















"Can I eat this?"



















He thinks he can tear up anything.



















ErXi went to disturb JiaoQing, and JiaoQing barked at him!
JiaoQing was enjoying his time alone this morning.













It seems that the 2010 born cubs were ready to
take a nap. ErXi quickly got rid of me and climbed up
the tree where I could never follow him no matter how
much I wanted to.



















"HaHa, can you come up Yumi?"
I like the way he climbs up the tree
and stares at me from above
to make sure that I am watching him.



















It's amazing how pandas could sleep like this
high up in the trees, taking the balance.



















ErXi dreaming of apples and watermelons.



















This is the "Panda Tree" in Sunshine Nursery.
All the 2010 born cubs love this same tree.



















JiaoQing was taking a nap on the ground close to
the door that leads to LiLi's outside playground.
They were staring at each other for quite a long time
accross the bars.













"Hellooooo, I haven't seen you in a while!
What have you been up to?"













"You can rub my tummy if you want to!"



















"Woof!!" JiaoQing barked at me,
just like he did to ErXi.



















"I am sleepy today. Can you leave me alone
and come back another time?"






































JiaoQing was tired of me too,
and went up on the tree where I could not
follow him. He probably wanted his time
alone today.



















Pambassador Yumiko Kajiwara