2014年6月22日日曜日

Kouhin (Xing Bang) and Shuhin (Qiu Bang) @ CRBGPB


I have been invited to a China / Japan friendship event by the Sichuan Government and will be staying in Chengdu for a week.

Today was my first day at the Chengdu Panda Base. The Golden Panda was shining as ever to welcome me.

In the morning, I went to meet Shuhin (Qiu Bang) at the Yong Cub's enclosure. Mr. Tang gives him an excersize everyday with the "Panda Cake fishing rod" so that he will be ready for natural mating soon.

Kouhin was waiting for his bamboo this afternoon. "I'm fed up with bamboo shoot. Could you please bring me some bamboo? Or some apples would be perfect!"

After finishing all his apples and bamboo, Kouhin was ready to go to sleep.
 "I'm sorry Yumi, but it's so hot and I have to go to sleep to keep my appetite. See you tomorrow!"
Tomorrow there will be a ceremony at the Chengdu Panda Base.

Pambassador Yumiko Kajiwara