2011年2月12日土曜日

2011 Feb 5 @ Beijing Zoo

Hello everyone!

I visited the Beijing Zoo on Feb 5 to meet all the Pandas there.
Dr.Zhang Zhihe, the Director of Chengdu Research Base of
Giant Panda Breeding kindly contacted the Vice Director of Beijing Zoo
Mr. Zhang Jin Guo so that I could go inside and take pictures as Pambassador.
Researcher Mr. Liu Xue Feng showed me around the zoo just the same
as last time.

This is my favorite cute Panda 萌萌 Meng Meng born 2006 Sep 13.
"Hello, I came to show you my round and cute face!"












"Do you want to see how flexible I am?
I'm good at climbing the fense!"

































"Everyone smiles when I do this!"

















"HAHAHA, this is fun!"

















They let me feed Meng Meng with carrots.
She opens her mouth wide like sharks and waits for
me to put food in her mouth!












"I'm happy you gave me food,
now I like you so much!"

















"Do you have some more food to give me?"















 

















"Carrots are my favorite!"

















"HAHA, YUMMY!!"

















This is 古古 GuGu born 1999 Sep 25.
He strikes a pose and shows off his charm as usual.
Gu Gu has a small face and likes standing up.

















"Can you see my white beautiful teeth?"












"Oh, by the way, do I know you? You came here in December!"












"I think I ate too much today...I'm full!!"

















This is 瑛華 Yin Hua born 2003 Aug 17.
She was running around in the outside playground.

















"I came to say Hi to you!"

















She has a round cute face, and white beautiful fur.
"Today I'm enjoying myself, running around."
She seems to be smiling!














She ran around for a long time, and became too tired
and started to take a nap. 












This is 大地 Da Di born 1992 Sep 22.
The keeper gave him some morning snack which 
he enjoyed eating very much.
He closes his eyes and takes time eating.
I like the way he has all the snack on his tummy.




















He has black fur on the top of his head.


















This is Ji Ni born 1993 Nov 4.
She was eating her breakfast when I went to see her.


















This is the breakfast Ji Ni was eating.
Rice, vegetable and some meat?
Looks like Chinese porridge.












"Do you want to take pictures of me?"

















"Then I can smile for you!"

















"But I'm still interested in snacks
on my tummy"

















This is the 3 year old Pandas from Wolong.
They are planned to go back to Ya'an soon, but the
date is not decided yet. They still live together, but
as they grow, they are becoming more strong and
aggressive.

This is 華奥 Hua Ao born 2007 Jul 16.
She came climbing up to shake hands with me.












"Hello, I think I know you!"















She is the aggressive one.
Keeps running after the other two.












Hua Ao "Let's play together!!"
清風 Qing Feng "Leave me alone!!!"












Qing Feng "PLEEEEEASE leave me alone, OK???"


















This is 楽楽 Le Le born 1986 Sep 8.
Because she is old, she lives in the area where visitors cannot go inside.
It is warm and quiet. The last time I visited her, she was sleeping
all the time, but this time, she came over to say Hi.

















I went to meet the Pandas again on Feb 10
and I will update my blog as soon as I sort out the pictures.

Pambassador Yumiko Kajiwara