2011年2月12日土曜日

2011 Feb 10 @ Beijing Zoo

Hello everyone!

On 2011 Feb 10, I visited the Beijing Zoo again.
It was snowing in Beijing and the Pandas were very excited!

This is 萌萌 Meng Meng.
"Today I feel like running around! I love snow!!"




























As we were watching her running around,
she started to climb a small tree.
There are many large trees, but this small one is her favorite.




















"HAHAHA, I'm on top of the world!"














"I have to be careful not to fall down though"




















"Woo, this is tricky!"




















"Is everyone watching me? I'm doing a performance for you!"


































"Few, glad I made it to the bottom"




















She was very active, running around and
entertaining in front of many tourists. Everyone was
smiling and laughing, especially the kids. (And me of course)
























































Then the keeper fed her with carrots.














She looks so happy with her favorite carrot!














After eating all the carrots, she climbed the platform and
started to take a nap.














Sweet dreams Meng Meng.
















This is Gu Gu running and rolling around in the snow.
He loves snow too.


These are the 3 year old Olympic Pandas from Wolong.
They are covered with snow because 
they play together and roll around so much.










































 


I will upload pictures of Bi Li and Xian Nu
(Pandas that are coming to Tokyo next week) soon.

Pambassador Yumiko Kajiwara