2011年9月10日土曜日

Happy Birthday RyuHin (LongBang) and ShuHin (QiuBang) !! @ CRBGPB

September 8 was RyuHin (LongBang) and
ShuHin (QiuBang)'s birthday.
The twin handsome boys were born in
2003 in Shirahama Adventure World, Japan.

I went to celebrate their birthday today.
First I went to say happy birthday to RyuHin,
the elder brother. RyuHin does not eat panda cakes
unless we put honey on them, so I cut the
panda cakes into small pieces and dipped
honey all over, then decorated his favorite
apples and bamboo shoot just like I did for
KouHin (XingBang).



















RyuHin was taking a nap in his outside den.
Although we called him to come inside a few times,
he prefered to stay outside.













Finally after a few minutes he
slowly came inside.
"What is going on today?"
He seemed a bit surprised, and stared
at his special birthday cake for a while
from far away.



















"Mmm, this is interesting.
Is it a toy or am I allowed to eat it?"













RyuHin reached out his hand and grabbed the bamboo shoot
first. He ate the bamboo shoot and apples, but spat out the
panda cakes as usual. Happy birthday RyuHin!!













Afterwards, I went to say happy birthday to
ShuHin (QiuBang).













My favorite keeper LiHan and I guessed
what ShuHin will start with.
Our guess was panda cakes-apples-bamboo shoot.



















"Wooo, this looks good!"













He started with panda cakes just as we guessed!
But then he went for the bamboo shoot, then the apples.
Happy Birthday ShuHin!!



















"I'm not that interested in how you decorate
my birthday cake, I just want to enjoy the
taste"




















ShuHin is always hungry, and after enjoying
his birthday cake, he was still snoring
to remind us how hungry he is.



















 Pambassador Yumiko Kajiwara